Regulation and rental conditions
The rental conditions shown below are an integral part of the rental contract.
- The undersigned (hereafter lessee) declares the veracity of the data above submitted.
- The lessee takes the whole responsibility for the rented equipment.
- The lessor declines all liability for eventual thefts or damages of the equipment.
- The equipment has NO insurance against damages or thefts. In case of breakage, damage or theft of the tools the whole cost in accordance to the market value and/or to the reparing costs listed in the Skirent Skiland will be charged to the lessee.
- In case of theft the lessee is obliged to present a complaint to the competent law enforcement and to pay the market price oft he equipment.
- During the whole term of the contract you can change the equipment with materials of the same value. The changing of the equipment whith materials over the choosen value is possible only against payment of the price difference. In case of changing with materials under the value you have choose no refund will be applied. Starting from the third change there will be charged 5,00 € for every further change.
- The rented equipment has to be payed starting from the day when you pick it up if this happens before 3 p.m and until the day you give it back included if returned after 10 a.m..
- In case of no return of the equipment as provided in the agreements there will immediately be presented a complaint for misappropriation against the lessee.
- Repayments will be done exclusively in case of sickness and/or accidents and upon presentation of a doctor’s note.
- The ski rental provides the chargeable service of electronic control of the ski bindings and his adjustment based on the data provided by the lessee.
- The lessor disclaim any liability related to injuries and/or accidents with the rented equipment.
- The current rental contract is valid with the regular payment of the rental fee and the delivery of a valid personal identity document.
- Jurisdiction in case of any disputes is the Court of Bolzano.